Here are a few of the many features:
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 baths
- Gated complex with 24 hour security.
- 3rd floor condo with additional rooftop terrace
- fully furnished including all bedding, linens, towels, etc.
- fully furnished kitchen
- washer and dryer
- Cable television
- flatscreen TV
- free wireless internet
If you compare properties on Jaco Beach you’ll find that ours is one of the finest. A few short steps takes you to either the pool or the beach.
A ten minute walk takes you to the center of town, where there are dozens of great restaurants and shops.
Since we love to stay in our condo too we’ve upgraded to 500 threadcount bedsheets and added photographic artwork. This isn’t a bare-bones rental only condo. It’s a home away from home experience that you will love as much as we do. The staff at Bahia Encantata is top notch and waiting to serve you.
A wonderful feature of our condo is the rooftop terrace. Gorgeous sunsets and clear starry skies make the rooftop an addition that you’re going to love. Our rooftop is the closest to the ocean of any rental in Bahia Encantata.
- ATT&T cell phone service from the U.S. works well here.
- Stay in touch with the office or friends with the free wireless high speed internet.
- Jaco Beach is on the Pacific Coast and is the closest beach to the capital of San Jose, which makes it very desirable for flights in and out.
- Rental cars are readily available at the airport or in Jaco. Economy and Payless are both good rental companies located right in Jaco.
Did You Know?
- Jaco Beach and nearby Hermosa Beach are known for their
great surfing. The 2009 Billabong
Surf Championships will be in Hermosa Beach.
- The area is recognized as some of the best sailfish and Marlin fishing in the world.
|Season||Dates||Per Night||Per Week|
|Green Season||April 13 – Dec 20||US$ 200||US$ 1,300|
|High Season||Dec 21 - April 5||US$ 235||US$ 1,500|
|Easter Week||April 6 - April 12||US$ 300||US$ 2,000|